The End of Nova Thread

A forum for discussing eikaiwa and teaching-related issues.
Forum rules
The basic forum rules are here :wink: . Refer to the BBCode Guide for information on using BBCode tags, plus this post about additional tags for embedding video.
bobonobo
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Unread post by bobonobo » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:43 am

Burly wrote:
Zugzwang wrote:
Burly wrote:Would you guys please get over me already?

Keep it out of the threads and PM me if you to bitch and moan.

Thank you :D
PM requested rejected. This does not prove that you own a business. Tell us the incorporated name and address of the business. Why can't you?
I actually work as a cleaner for Duskin. I own my own cleaning van. I pull in thousands of yen a month. The economy wouldn't run without me being there, cleaning every morning. Very important job I do, me.
That's interesting!!

Burly

Unread post by Burly » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:44 am

Keleidoscope wrote: Well I'm Australian, but that's ok, I know the equivalent contact details. My real question is what do you do, phone up and say, "Hi my name is Keleidoscope, I work for a Japanese company and they aren't paying me. Just wanted you to know." ??
Well they do do travel advisories and some such. They can also put mild pressure on the Japanese government in a way the media can't too.

I'll describe it from an American perspective(I'm sure you can come up with relevant examples from Australia too). Imagine some fat senator whinging about how Americans are so put upon in Japan and how America should put sanctions on them(in reality he wants to sell BSE spinal column fortified beef to the Japanese, but whatever corporate corruption is our gain in this case).

If enough people squeal it can make an impact. It's a great human interest story, if only because it suits prejudices and self interest back home.

So why not do it? Gives Nova teachers a way to occupy their copious toppatsu free time.

OregonDuck
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Unread post by OregonDuck » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:52 am

Turgis wrote:
so what happened at the union meeting?

Subject: [Nambu FWC] Nova Strike Tomorrow Monday Oct. 22
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:19:53 +0900

All Nova Members,

Tonite Nova members voted for an all-member strike tomorrow. That means
all members must strike tomorrow for the whole day tomorrow.

Also if you can, please come to the labor tribunal tomorrow at 10am to
see the ongoing labor practices case.

Take Oedo Line to Tochomae and take exit A3. Walk past the Japanese
passport office and go up the stairs to Tocho Bldg. 1. Go to elevator shaft H and take the elevator to the 34th floor. Then look on the little bulletin board just outside the elevator hall and find the room where the Nova case is being held. (Look for Nova in katakana).

Nova Union supporters are also welcome.

In Solidarity,

Louis Carlet
Dep. Gen. Sec.
Nambu

NUGW Tokyo Nambu - Nambu FWC
I agree with other posters that this is not really sufficient action on the part of the union, although I hope they are preparing for a full strike soon.
However, this is important, people that go to work tomorrow are officially scabs
Tell your coworkers that are still going to work that the union, although is is not big and powerful, maybe it is even is a bit of a joke, but regardless, the union has voted and called for a strike on Monday. Even if you are not a part if the union, or no one in your branch or area is, you are still crossing a strike line. Going to work is breaking a union strike, being a scab is the most despicable things one worker could do to another.

It's easy, just don't go to work.
Home for the Holidays

Pabloski
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Unread post by Pabloski » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:53 am

Regarding the manager who wrote the last fax, its obvious he or she doesnt have much grasp of the situation.

I met a few nice j-managers at nova. I also met some who are as thick as two piecees of wood stuck together with stupid glue. Correct me if I am wriong, but I believe j-staff promotion is dependant on sales ability, and not managerial ability. Here are some memories I wish to share with you...

One manager organised a nabe party with a few students at MY FUCKING APARTMENT, and without asking me! :o

One manager forgot to make sure there were j-staff on duty, so the friday 10.00am lesson was taught on the bench next to the drinks machine outside nova. :shock:

One manager insisted on keeping the front doors permanently open "to boost sales". So, after sunset every manner of flying insects were drawn into the school. The manager bought flyswatters for every classroom, but still refused to close the doors. :?

And J-staff? Some more thickos there too. One useless girl kept forgetting to write schedule additions. But, if you were brave enought to point it out to her, she would shriek "gomen!" and then fart. This would cause her so much embarrassment, she would shriek "gomen" again, and then fart again. This process was repeated until she finally fled from the staff room. We too would abandon the staff room until the smell ahd gone. We quickly leanred not to point out her errors. :lol:

And some of the students? One 21 year old 7b girl would only communicate through her mickey mouse hand puppet. You had to ask mickey "how is she today?" Mickey would whisper in the students ear, she would whisper back and then in the most pathetic imitation of a mickey mouse voice, the puppet would say something like 'she is fine thank you and u?" :D

And so on and on.... A magnet for weirdos, thickos, the insane, and the fish breath people.
What do you get if you cross Flemming with Anders? FLANDERS!!!! "well hello diddly doo coworker! Still waiting for the casharoony to come a diddly dopping pingin and a poppin its way into your bank account? Well a dont be a diddly widdly worrying! New NOVA will take care of everything! or my name aint Lundquist! "

JaPanic13
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by JaPanic13 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:56 am

i agree with deadbunny about notifying the embassies - it definitely won't hurt anything, and obviously the more the powers that be know about the situation, the better it is for the people getting the shaft, and the worse it is for the nova execs

i would like to think that if some senators or congressmen from the states (i am from the US also) heard about the problem, they might bring it up and maybe it would be on the news over there or something, but i don't have much faith that they would give a shit

hope i'm wrong, though
Japan + Panic = JaPanic

JaPanic13
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by JaPanic13 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:58 am

One 21 year old 7b girl would only communicate through her mickey mouse hand puppet.
fucking classic
Last edited by JaPanic13 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Japan + Panic = JaPanic

justlooking
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Unread post by justlooking » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:58 am

Louis Carlet
NUGW Tokyo Nambu
Deputy General Secretary

NUGW Tokyo Nambu - Nambu FWC[/quote]

what was the important news?[/quote]

RIGHT, WHAT WAS THE IMPORTANT NEWS? You guys at the Union treate the workers the same way that the monkey does.
AMBIGUITY.
Give these folks some information instead of trying to pump up the Union protest numbers for a photo op.

Wish Tom would come back from New Zealand. You should refund the Union dues. :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

wtfysc
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Unread post by wtfysc » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:36 am

Word is a branch manager offered cash to an employee to work at a branch over the next few days.

I sincerely hope the staff member concerned is arrested for theft. That's part of our money she is handing out.

Any teachers willing to take that money are the scum of the earth. Working whilst others are on strike tomorrow is one thing, but actively taking peoples cash to assist a fraudulent insolvent business operate to the detriment of thousands is a disgusting act.

If anyone witnesses this occuring PLEASE inform as many people as you can asap and take immediate action to have this stopped. Call the police, your AAM, RAAM, Foreign Personnel...anyone and everyone.

amerikajin274
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Unread post by amerikajin274 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:53 am

wtfysc wrote:Word is a branch manager offered cash to an employee to work at a branch over the next few days.

I sincerely hope the staff member concerned is arrested for theft. That's part of our money she is handing out.

Any teachers willing to take that money are the scum of the earth. Working whilst others are on strike tomorrow is one thing, but actively taking peoples cash to assist a fraudulent insolvent business operate to the detriment of thousands is a disgusting act.

If anyone witnesses this occuring PLEASE inform as many people as you can asap and take immediate action to have this stopped. Call the police, your AAM, RAAM, Foreign Personnel...anyone and everyone.
You won't like my take but my take is, the dude's just taking care of himself. If I were desperate, I'd probably take cash. I know I'd catch shit for it, but if it puts food on the table, so be it. That's the whole point: everyone needs to take care of themselves....by finding another goddamn job. Then you don't need to choose loyalties.
Don't misunderestimate me.

wtfysc
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Unread post by wtfysc » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:10 am

amerikajin274 wrote:
wtfysc wrote:Word is a branch manager offered cash to an employee to work at a branch over the next few days.

You won't like my take but my take is, the dude's just taking care of himself. If I were desperate, I'd probably take cash. I know I'd catch shit for it, but if it puts food on the table, so be it. That's the whole point: everyone needs to take care of themselves....by finding another goddamn job. Then you don't need to choose loyalties.
You're right, I don't like it :wink: But I do know what you mean. If I were seriously struggling to eat for the next week and had that offer on the table, it would be hard to say no. That's why I hope anyone seeing it happen acts to remove the temptation.

Although it appears to be one isolated case at this stage and I don't want to blow it up and make it sound like more than that, it is absolutely critical that people don't let this habit become established as common practice in any form. That would be terrible for all concerned: those owed wages, those spectating and enjoying watcihing NOVA fail, those waiting for bankruptcy, those waiting to see Sahashi get what he deserves. Everyone.

surrender
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by surrender » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:12 am

deadbunny wrote:
Keleidoscope wrote: Well I'm Australian, but that's ok, I know the equivalent contact details. My real question is what do you do, phone up and say, "Hi my name is Keleidoscope, I work for a Japanese company and they aren't paying me. Just wanted you to know." ??
Well they do do travel advisories and some such. They can also put mild pressure on the Japanese government in a way the media can't too.

I'll describe it from an American perspective(I'm sure you can come up with relevant examples from Australia too). Imagine some fat senator whinging about how Americans are so put upon in Japan and how America should put sanctions on them(in reality he wants to sell BSE spinal column fortified beef to the Japanese, but whatever corporate corruption is our gain in this case).

If enough people squeal it can make an impact. It's a great human interest story, if only because it suits prejudices and self interest back home.

So why not do it? Gives Nova teachers a way to occupy their copious toppatsu free time.
I used to work on Capitol Hill, and calling your congressional representative and/or consulate in Japan will accomplish nothing. Legally, there isn't anything they can do for you.

From the State Department's website on Teaching in South Korea:
The Embassy, by regulation, cannot enter into any case, conduct an investigation, nor act as a lawyer in legal or contractual mishaps experienced by U.S. citizens.
Which is why I went to Japan and chose Nova instead of Korea, actually - I didn't want to get stuck without an apartment, without a paycheck from a hagwon that closed overnight, with no money or place to live...

surrender
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by surrender » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:19 am

I doubt it. It's likely his/her own money. One of my branch managers used to pay my OT travel money from his own pocket, I have no idea what that was all about, but it made me think finances at Nova weren't all that great, and that was about 18 months ago.
That and having to buy bathroom tissue for the bathroom myself. And white board markers. And use my own paper for class notes.

Monkeynuts
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran
Location: Sitting comfortably,watching the evil empire's demise and resurrection.

Unread post by Monkeynuts » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:22 am

boom boom 331 wrote:these are the oshirase that
are posted at the branches in my
area. the picture is a bit dodgy,
but you can get the idea.

anyone feel like getting a rough
translation??

Just been watching Prison Break,man I'd like to see Teabag get put in a cell with Monkeyfuck. Anyway,it's late and the oshirase is basically a load of the all too familiar apologies for inconveniencing hardworking students. They are closing the school from Oct 20th to Nov 20th due to rescheduling of staff and teachers. It goes on to say that students will be able to have their package expiry dates extended for one month to make up for it. Can't be arsed to do a word for word translation cos don't forget I haven't been working since Friday so I must be lazy,oh and the cunts haven't paid me either! Not to mention it's sickening to read as you know it's all bullshit and lacks any kind of sincerity. These people are pure scum.

mican12001
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Unread post by mican12001 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:36 am

Yes indeed, last day. If you like, you can walk there at 10 am today to see who will be waiting outside to be "reassigned". Although quite why any of the teachers would still report to work at this point is an utter mysteryto me

jrfiction
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by jrfiction » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:05 am

Southern Mie will be closed from the end of this month if not sooner.
I'm not yet sure about other branches in Mie but will chat to branch staff to find out what is going on later today.

Someone made the point earlier that if the branch is not officially closing, students may not be able to get refunds. I'll try and find out today if this is the case.

The Japanese fax above offers an extention on the contracts, so it would seem that they don't want people to cancel them. How they would honestly expect to serve them is beyond me.

I just received a message elsewhere with the news about Shinjuku Honko. The walls are coming down fast. I can't imagine any one seriously turning up to stand out side the branch and receive a briefing on their assignment for the day. I'd love to a see a photo.

The attempt by the Japanese staff to rally troops is far to little too late and an insult. What is happening is in due in part to their complicity in the fraudulent behaviour of this company. I understand that they have gone almost two month since their last pay. Surely they should have been taking action a little earlier.

You really do get what you pay for. If you don't pay for a workforce, you don't get a workforce.

Can we hear from anyone in Kyushu? Apparently if it weren't for the fear of legal action from an AMG in that area, it would have been closed down early this week.

To those staff who are actively shutting things down, keep up the good work.

Edit for white space.
Last edited by jrfiction on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
insert self deprecating comment

Muteki
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by Muteki » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:07 am

ILoveNova wrote:
4StarCubicle wrote: (4) Call your parents and ask them for funds. (they can wire money straight to your bank account. This can take 1-3 days).
You can get money a lot quicker than that. Use Western Union to have money sent across. It is immediate, but you must pick it up from one of their branches. Check their website. You can, I believe, only receive 100,000 yen at a time. Anyway, there is always a way.

I had a problem in Egypt, and Western Union was a saving grace.
I actually use Paypal to transfer money home and back to Japan... it works out a lot cheaper than the Lloyds service.

STooge Meister
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Unread post by STooge Meister » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:12 am

bobonobo wrote:
i agree novas going bankrupt, and im not working at the moment. but i dont see how that fax is directed at not 'helping us' while 'helping them'. id have to say with the company going down at the moment, they have a lot more to lose than us true. but how are we volunteers and they arent?

AMGs - idiots. very true
How do the J-staff have more to lose? It's easier for them to get new jobs, they're not getting evicted, and if they do, or run out of money, they can always ask mummy and daddy to help them out. If the government ever decides to step in, I'm pretty sure the J-staff will get their owed wages before we do.
Us gaijin have to compete for jobs in an already flooded job market, beg coworkers to sleep on their floor and eat cup noodles every day while struggling with a language barrier (hey, you don't need to speak Japanese to work for NOVA!!)
There is no one in our corner but us.
I chose to return home. The plane tickets used up all our savings. My girlfriend and I are both owed about 300K each which we're sure we'll never see, but we're at her parents house where we have a bed and get proper meals.
We know we're fortunate, and alot of our collegues can't afford the airfare back home. Some of them don't want to go home. Some don't have the family support that we do. Some of them have families to support. No way the J-staff are worse off.
Japan has a low crime rate, unless you count the fact that approximately every 15 minutes the entire cabinet gets indicted for taking bribes!
and that monkeys screw people up the arse!

In The Know
Cassandra
Cassandra

Unread post by In The Know » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:33 am

OregonDuck wrote:From the J-staff fax:We totally understand your situation, but your decision not to work is making our company's recovery worse. If we cannot provide lessons to students then we have to close branches. In this case, the company, that has not paid us, and those that don't carry out their duty to work bear responsibility.

This fax asserts that the company is recovering, or could recover. The company is spiraling into oblivion... the concept that I have a "duty" to work for a company that did/does not pay me is ludicrous. I work for pay, not for students, staff, usagi, flowers, bluebirds, happy feelings, or duty. My job is simply that, a job. With no pay it is no longer a job, and I cease to work.
Sometimes the deluded cannot be reached and you have to back away slowly from them. The J-staff that still remain even today must be paralyzed with fear, overcome with guilt, unable to reason or simply are "being Japanese" about their employer.

Regardless, I agree with Oregon Duck: you have to look out for yourself, move on and stop being a volunteer. After getting paid on Sept. 14, I exited on Sept. 17 when I realized there was zero hope of a recovery or a turnaround. This was before the mass exodus and I was able to line up a new FT gig that, I now find, is SO much better than NOVA. The pay is about the same but I enjoy the teaching environment and my colleagues so much more. In retrospect, I should have left sooner. This fax, if genuine, is chilling but a little funny in dark way. :shock:

In The Know
Cassandra
Cassandra

Unread post by In The Know » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:43 am

JaPanic13 wrote:A one day strike?

that's it?

why not strike until you get fucking paid?
With zero union experience, I could do a better job running this 'union'. A one-day strike is ridiculous and completely lacks 'teeth' or even a message. It says, "We are angry and we won't take it anymore! Well, not too angry. We'll be back on the job tomorrow."

I would have greater respect (though not much) for teachers that worked during the "strike" than those that take the day off. Either strike or don't.

A better plan: just leave NOVA. Go back to your home country, see the country, find a new job-- even a few cash-paying privates. NOVA is not coming back, OK? When you search the deep recesses of your mind and let reason and logic prevail, you do know that, right?

In The Know
Cassandra
Cassandra

Unread post by In The Know » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:54 am

Pabloski wrote:...And some of the students? One 21 year old 7b girl would only communicate through her mickey mouse hand puppet. You had to ask mickey "how is she today?" Mickey would whisper in the students ear, she would whisper back and then in the most pathetic imitation of a mickey mouse voice, the puppet would say something like 'she is fine thank you and u?" :D

And so on and on.... A magnet for weirdos, thickos, the insane, and the fish breath people.
Great post! Her brother must have been a student at the Shibuya Honko. He was about 35 years old, level 4 and only a Voice student. He bought the NOVA usagi hand puppet and would only communicate through it, not to anyone directly. Talking to the rabbit: "We went to look at cell phones today but we didn't see one we liked, did we."

EVERY word he said was via the rabbit. He was known as 'bunny boy' and I don't think anyone knew his real name. Being new, I once made the mistake of trying to make small talk with him during a break while he smoked and he spazzed out on me after a feeble attempt to talk to me directly. "OooooKkkkkk"~

allblacks
Drop Kick Artist
Drop Kick Artist

Unread post by allblacks » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:12 am

In The Know wrote:
JaPanic13 wrote:A one day strike?

that's it?

why not strike until you get fucking paid?
With zero union experience, I could do a better job running this 'union'. A one-day strike is ridiculous and completely lacks 'teeth' or even a message. It says, "We are angry and we won't take it anymore! Well, not too angry. We'll be back on the job tomorrow."

I would have greater respect (though not much) for teachers that worked during the "strike" than those that take the day off. Either strike or don't.

A better plan: just leave NOVA. Go back to your home country, see the country, find a new job-- even a few cash-paying privates. NOVA is not coming back, OK? When you search the deep recesses of your mind and let reason and logic prevail, you do know that, right?

In 2002/3, I worked at Nichibei in Tennoji. The union organized strikes that were for five minutes of the lesson only. Why? It disrupted the lessons and since the students lost five minutes, the lesson points had to be refunded. They still got 45 minutes...and for free. No arguments there from them. They were always good about it. Otherwise, we got paid MINUS five minutes per lesson.

Why cant the union do this again? It would really stuff up Nova. They wouldnt know what to do about it.
Donald Trump "You know what Uranium does? Lots of things, nuclear and like lots of things."

Guns of Navarone
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Unread post by Guns of Navarone » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:40 am

shinjuku honko huh? I wonder what that twit on the youtube video blog has to say now about that? (the guy who youtube blogged his nova experiences and videoed himself while driving his car)
"I called Shinjuku today and they were open, I talked to the AT and ..... :blah:
Short-sighted moron. anyone remember the link to his youtube videos?

edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0d7-Q0nnP4 here it is - rainbowhill88
Last edited by Guns of Navarone on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

allblacks
Drop Kick Artist
Drop Kick Artist

Unread post by allblacks » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:41 am

Donald Trump "You know what Uranium does? Lots of things, nuclear and like lots of things."

Level3
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Unread post by Level3 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:41 am

mican12001 wrote:Yes indeed, last day. If you like, you can walk there at 10 am today to see who will be waiting outside to be "reassigned". Although quite why any of the teachers would still report to work at this point is an utter mysteryto me
Not only pictures, but VIDEO of this situation would be priceless.
Any drones who are still showing up are quite likely to be totally shocked by the closed doors, and how many curses will be shouted when some AT^type tells people to get back on a train (at your own expense) and "work" at some remote branch?

After you stop taking video, please slap some sense into any dumb fucks who actually start heading for their new work assignment.

Key question, will they be penalized for being "late" when they show up at their new branch?

Best option, accept the assignment at another branch, leave Shinjuku, and go home to pack. Don't bother telling them you ain't working today, at least you can fuck over Nova at least ONCE.

Remember today is the 52nd unpaid work day!! (Sep 1 - Oct 22)
Last edited by Level3 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to." - Talking Heads

In The Know
Cassandra
Cassandra

Unread post by In The Know » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:47 am

allblacks wrote:Is this Anders Bumkiss?

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1ce325c9d9.jpg
WTF?! I about spit out my coffee when the image popped up! Was he sired by a fargin' werewolf? :shock: Anders, or whoever it is, this poor bastard couldn't get laid in a women's prison. It appears he already has his Halloween costume on.

hurry_up_and_die
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by hurry_up_and_die » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:57 am

allblacks wrote:Is this Anders Bumkiss?

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1ce325c9d9.jpg
Well, when they decide to make a real life version of The Simpsons, we now have the perfect Grounds keeper Willy

Turgis
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Unread post by Turgis » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:57 am

Pleasant bloke manning the phones at foreign personnel today, asked how many days I'd like to take off this week "to save trouble". I suggested until the 25th (read something in a fax somewhwere) to which he chuckled : "I'll put you down as sick for that day too then"...

In The Know
Cassandra
Cassandra

Unread post by In The Know » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:05 am

Turgis wrote:Pleasant bloke manning the phones at foreign personnel today, asked how many days I'd like to take off this week "to save trouble". I suggested until the 25th (read something in a fax somewhwere) to which he chuckled : "I'll put you down as sick for that day too then"...
I'm glad he had enough humility not to badger you for calling in sick as FP did before, but I really wonder why the hell he is even there? I am serious; I cannot any rational person going to work anymore, given what we know. It is beyond incomprehensible.

As for the photo of Anders, I could weave a doormat with these eyebrows. Forget tweezing or trimming, he needs Groundskeeper Willie's weed whacker.

sadpanda
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by sadpanda » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:36 am

In The Know wrote:
Turgis wrote:Pleasant bloke manning the phones at foreign personnel today, asked how many days I'd like to take off this week "to save trouble". I suggested until the 25th (read something in a fax somewhwere) to which he chuckled : "I'll put you down as sick for that day too then"...
I'm glad he had enough humility not to badger you for calling in sick as FP did before, but I really wonder why the hell he is even there? I am serious; I cannot any rational person going to work anymore, given what we know. It is beyond incomprehensible.
I would struggle to do it myself but I am glad he is there. The people at Head Office are the people who are sorting out the paperwork for people who have left. Very important job. If teachers don't go, students don't get lessons. If he doesn't go I don't get my unemployment papers.

Japandy
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by Japandy » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:37 am

Share price now 27 yen.