Fishing rod and stuff - free to a good home

The LJ Classifieds. Buy, Sell, Swap, Rent, Giveaways, etc. Advertise jobs available and apartments for rent (if you are the principal, not an agent).
Forum rules
The basic forum rules are here :wink:. Refer to the BBCode Guide for information on using BBCode tags, plus this post about additional tags for embedding video.

Fishing rod and stuff - free to a good home

Unread postby Are they the lemmings? » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:35 pm

When I moved from the city out to the sticks, I had the idea of trying fishing. I did. Once. Unsuccessfully.

Anyway, Mrs. Lemmings has ordered me to get rid of the rod and tackle. If no-one here wants it, I'm just going to throw it out next week.

It's an el-cheapo set (rod, reel, 140-metres of line, sinkers, hooks, etc.) that you can get for 1,800 yen at your local super market.

Holler if you want it.
Ahead! Groove factor five! Yeah!
Are they the lemmings?
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Re: Fishing rod and stuff - free to a good home

Unread postby SamhainP8 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 am

NEWS FLASH

"Wife orders husband to get rid of neglected Rod and Tackle!"

:clap: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap:
"Do you know how a falcon is trained, my dear? Her eyes are sewn shut. Blinded temporarily, she suffers the whims of her God patiently, until her will is submerged and she learns to serve - as your God taught and blinded you with crosses."
SamhainP8
Dronus japonica
Dronus japonica

Unread postby Are they the lemmings? » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:27 am

Well done, sir! I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that :thumbsup:
Ahead! Groove factor five! Yeah!
Are they the lemmings?
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread postby SamhainP8 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 am

It was well set up :clap:

I know the feeling (so to speak) as I sent over all my fishing shit from Aus when we moved back and it’s still all up in the roof somewhere. I think the 2 dead cats I saw along the banks of the local river while walking to the combini to get a beer turned me off the idea….. Not much in there besides filthy big carp anyway I would imagine, they’d still be a bit of fun on light gear though.
"Do you know how a falcon is trained, my dear? Her eyes are sewn shut. Blinded temporarily, she suffers the whims of her God patiently, until her will is submerged and she learns to serve - as your God taught and blinded you with crosses."
SamhainP8
Dronus japonica
Dronus japonica

Unread postby allblacks » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 am

Whoever wants this better PM lemmings. After that joke I think even the boldest are put off! :rotfl:

And if you are serious about fishing...buy a boat here and get out there. Apparently its an old traditional Japanese pastime to have a 250 horsepower on a Yamaha boat. :clap:
Attachments
b 2.jpg
b 1.jpg
"So the clutch is called a clutch and the accelerator is called something stupid?" Holly interrupted, "Why didn't they just call the clutch a squeezer?"

http://27bslash6.com/arguments.html
allblacks
Drop Kick Artist
Drop Kick Artist

Return to LJ Classifieds