BaseBRAWL

A forum for sports talk.
Forum rules
The basic forum rules are here :wink: . Refer to the BBCode Guide for information on using BBCode tags, plus this post about additional tags for embedding video.

BaseBRAWL

Unread postby Redrum » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Did any of you happen to see the Rays & Sox bench clearer yesterday? Baseball fights are always funny. I love how even the guys way out in the bullpen coming running after its all but over.
Here's a video of it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QovwrmkFICA
Genki Gaijin said:

Ah fuck it. This board is a sad waste of time. Enjoy your pissing contest, wankers.
Redrum
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Re: BaseBRAWL

Unread postby chimpsky » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:11 am

is this the official baseball fights thread? well here are some gems then!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmVtpZmWD7I&hl=ja"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmVtpZmWD7I&hl=ja" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Nolan Ryan is the King!
chimpsky
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Unread postby MacGyver » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 pm

There's got to be more to that first fight though. I mean the batter (Coco) only got hit on the leg. The commentators also alluded to the fact that the pitcher was going to throw the ball at him. Is there bad blood between the 2?

I gotta say though that its pretty soft when the batter gets riled up after getting hit by a pitch. It happens. Get on with it.
"Yous guys talk a lotta shit. I'm much more smarter than all a yous." - Samurai Jerk after being owned by the Let's Japan crew.
MacGyver
Shockproof shit detector
Shockproof shit detector

Unread postby chimpsky » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:36 pm

MacGyver wrote:There's got to be more to that first fight though. I mean the batter (Coco) only got hit on the leg. The commentators also alluded to the fact that the pitcher was going to throw the ball at him. Is there bad blood between the 2?

I gotta say though that its pretty soft when the batter gets riled up after getting hit by a pitch. It happens. Get on with it.

the problem is with American baseball, there is a malicious intent to throw a "beanball", which is usually caused by the pitcher venting frustration at the opposing team/batter.. heck managers sometimes even encouraged pitchers to do the dirty deed if there was some animosity between teams... usually a batter can distinguish a wild pitch from one that has murder written all over it.. i.e. a star pitcher like Pedro Martinez is the epitome of control so when he's throwing a hardball 100+km/h in and around your head, there's reason to suspect he wants to knock your head off!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beanball
chimpsky
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Unread postby Stick-Swinging Incident » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:09 pm

Indeed.

All your base are belong to us!!!
§
Stick-Swinging Incident
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Unread postby exUsagiCoalMiner » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 pm

Stick-Swinging Incident wrote:Indeed.

All your base are belong to us!!!

bump. :haha:
"But it's got sharp, pointy teeth!"
exUsagiCoalMiner
Cassandra
Cassandra

Location: In the concrete jungle known as "the Kitchen of Japan"....

Unread postby Stick-Swinging Incident » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 am

actually I just saw a YouTube variation...
All your snakes are belong to us... interesting! heheh

Anyways looks like that JackChen dude was doing a run and collecting the macros for the OTHER ID that spammed the forums, though I am at a loss as to how they pick their threads to spam. Personally why not do em all, why pick every 3rd of 5th one or whatever they do.

I would ASSUME that they cash their keystrokes, and then dump em into a bot and have the bot spam. Least thats how I would do it... If they don't hey... get with it, and spend less time typing and more time spamming heheh :eyes:

But at least he tried... He was wondering if he could get it to work. Said so much in his post. :rotfl:
§
Stick-Swinging Incident
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Return to Sports