!!Welcome To New Members!!

For topics not directly related to eikaiwa.
Forum rules
The basic forum rules are here :wink: . Refer to the BBCode Guide for information on using BBCode tags, plus this post about additional tags for embedding video.
StuartWalden
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Re: !!Welcome To New Members!!

Unread post by StuartWalden » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello forum members. My name is Stuart Walden and I am a tenured university professor and real estate entrepreneur. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a very successful person living in Japan. I love cars, Iam currently driving a well maintained Maybach 57, and I have a love of expensive stationary and heavy metal music. I am happy to dispense advice on a range of topics. I look forward to seeing you all on the open forus!

Kind Regards,

Professor Stuart Walden

allblacks
Drop Kick Artist
Drop Kick Artist

Unread post by allblacks » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Are you so rich you dont need number plates? lol

And that isnt a pic taken in japan.
Donald Trump "You know what Uranium does? Lots of things, nuclear and like lots of things."

StuartWalden
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Unread post by StuartWalden » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 pm

allblacks wrote:Are you so rich you dont need number plates? lol

And that isnt a pic taken in japan.
Ah yes. Very observant you are.

I've tried posting pictures of my Maybach on other forums but people rip them to shreds so these days I just post the stock standard bland google image of a Maybach 57.

Wakayama, eh....

ShonaiBen
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by ShonaiBen » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:23 am

StuartWalden wrote:Hello forum members. My name is Stuart Walden and I am a tenured university professor and real estate entrepreneur. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a very successful person living in Japan. I love cars, Iam currently driving a well maintained Maybach 57, and I have a love of expensive stationary and heavy metal music. I am happy to dispense advice on a range of topics. I look forward to seeing you all on the open forus!

Kind Regards,

Professor Stuart Walden
....welcome aboard chief.
Shit Sticks to the Wall.........

ShonaiBen
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by ShonaiBen » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

apparently Mr.Walden has been permanently banned already.......after only making about 8 posts..........none of which seemed abusive in any way..........someone care to enlighten?

angryboy
Busdriver
Busdriver

Unread post by angryboy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 pm

ShonaiBen wrote:apparently Mr.Walden has been permanently banned already.......after only making about 8 posts..........none of which seemed abusive in any way..........someone care to enlighten?
:huh: I like Stewie ........ he didn`t deserve a banning.
[quote="valve-bouncer"]Fuck me, I hope to christ you are a troll because the possibility of someone so mind-numbingly boring as you walking amongst us gives me the fear.[/quote]

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:55 pm

angryboy wrote:
ShonaiBen wrote:apparently Mr.Walden has been permanently banned already.......after only making about 8 posts..........none of which seemed abusive in any way..........someone care to enlighten?
:huh: I like Stewie ........ he didn`t deserve a banning.
Me too. I think the moderation likes to control things a little too tightly and should have more of a sense of humor. This place used to be funny and cool.

Wage Slave
Shockproof shit detector
Shockproof shit detector

Unread post by Wage Slave » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Is he banned? Looks like his account is still fine and he can still be PMed. Can't say I agree he is very funny - some of the other characters were but not this one. Three humorous strands. The tenure-ship/property portfolio, the Maybach and the bananas for the eikaiwa monkeys. Not strong enough. Now big Shane - he was good.
Don't hesitate to spoil the ship for a ha'porth of tar. You'll get credit for saving the ha'penny and someone else will get the blame for losing the ship.

BergKatse
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Unread post by BergKatse » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Probably because the mods found out he had already tried his shtick over at Yet Another Japan Forum, and knew he would be trouble sooner or later.
sw.jpg
The fact that you get "The requested user does not exist" when you click on his name makes me think they booted him off there as well.

ShonaiBen
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by ShonaiBen » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm

you mean the place where they think writing "bump" constitutes a post?.........maybe he didn't bump enough......

BergKatse
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Unread post by BergKatse » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 pm

ShonaiBen wrote:you mean the place where they think writing "bump" constitutes a post?
Haha. Yeah, that's the one. :thumbsup:

AsahiSupaSpy
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by AsahiSupaSpy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 pm

StuartWalden wrote:Hello forum members. My name is Stuart Walden and I am a tenured university professor and real estate entrepreneur. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a very successful person living in Japan. I love cars, Iam currently driving a well maintained Maybach 57, and I have a love of expensive stationary and heavy metal music. I am happy to dispense advice on a range of topics. I look forward to seeing you all on the open forus!

Kind Regards,

Professor Stuart Walden
Probably a troll or just simply a twat.
Do NOT arrest this man.

BartenBotflyVB
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist
Location: (i'm not barten, or Valve Bouncer, I'm just that botfly c**t)

Unread post by BartenBotflyVB » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 am

Hello Forii. I have been for a ride in Stuart's Maybach so can vouch for its authenticity:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/ ... -57-11.jpg

ps, has anyone seen the garden shed around here?

HiFi

Unread post by HiFi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 am

Hello all,

I'm a long-time lurker (fascinated with the gripes thread) with an arts degree, and I've come over to Tokyo to look for work. I shall be busying myself in the Classifieds, if anyone is interested. Cheers.

JCTokyoBound

Unread post by JCTokyoBound » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 am

New kid in the house! Hello all! Nice site!