WWIII Fantasy Version 1.0

For topics not directly related to eikaiwa.
Forum rules
The basic forum rules are here :wink: . Refer to the BBCode Guide for information on using BBCode tags, plus this post about additional tags for embedding video.
sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

WWIII Fantasy Version 1.0

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Iran, Russia and China vs The U.S. Israel and Japan. Who you got and why? Feel free to add players and trade when necessary.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/ ... 0H20120917
Panetta said the United States would stand by its security treaty obligations to Japan but not take sides in the row, and urged calm and restraint on both sides.

"It is in everybody's interest ... for Japan and China to maintain good relations and to find a way to avoid further escalation," he told reporters In Tokyo.

The overseas edition of the People's Daily, the main newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party, warned that Beijing could resort to economic retaliation if the dispute festers.

"How could it be that Japan wants another lost decade, and could even be prepared to go back by two decades?" asked a front-page editorial. China "has always been extremely cautious about playing the economic card", it said.

"But in struggles concerning territorial sovereignty, if Japan continues its provocations, then China will take up the battle."

Japanese Foreign Minister Koichiro Gemba said on Monday, after talks with Panetta, that Tokyo and Washington agreed the disputed islets were covered by the Japan-U.S. security treaty.

"I did not bring up the topic today, but it is mutually understood between Japan and the United States that (the islands) are covered by the treaty," he said after meeting U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta in Tokyo.

http://www.crisishq.com/why-prepare/wor ... trodollar/

steki47

Re: WWIII Fantasy Version 1.0

Unread post by steki47 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Possible scenarios:
-China will financially implode on its own
-Japan will pull its business interests out of China if they don't play nice
-Japan and China will continue to argue like five-year olds at the swingset

Other countries:
-Israel really wants to attack Iran because Iran didn't obey them and Israel has taken a strong move towards right-wing fundamentalism in the past few years
-Obama will probably wait until after he is reelected before taking military action
-Republican/Christian Zionists are itching to attack Iran only because Israel wants it
-Europe is generally too broke/pussy ass to engage in military action
-America is also running out of money, but is too retarded to understand/admit that and will go to war with a country with a large population, large military, great location for slaughtering anyone coming near them and a strong sense of being a cultural epicenter and thus violently hostile towards any McDumbasses

Very Speculative:
-Russia is going to be the next Evil Power (backburner for now, cooking for a few years)

I should get a job in Estonia. Nothing happens there.

JD9
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by JD9 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Who needs the Mayan's and their fucked out calender when there is so much stupidity and stubborness in the world aye!

My (highly uneducated) take.

Israel vs Iran (The religious fanatics)
Iran's nucleaur bluff is exposed and Israel obliterates Iran seconds after war is declared and then focuses on local wars to expand it's territory.

USA vs China (The patriotic fanatics)
A prolonged skirmish with the Chinese foxing the entire time and sacrificing inumerous battalions and squadrons over unimportant islands and territories to lure the Yankees into their long planned trap (see below).

Russia vs Japan (The skull crushes vs the fashionistas)
Japan is quickly thrown to it's knees after being relentlessly bombarded from the air and sea to which they have no answer for.

The 'colonies' (sacrificial wild cards)
Canadian, Australian, British, New Zealand and other assorted atomic fodder amass in India by USA request prior to the invasion of the Chinese mainland.

The frogs
The French initialy side with the colonies and the Yanks, only to offer unconditional surrender to the Chinese after a local noodle shop owner is seen waving a meat clever around at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.

The turn cloaks
India also initially sides with the Yanks only to turn their cloak and annihilate the colonial forces amassed in their territory after being given assurances by the Chinese and Russians that they can use Pakistan as Nuclear target practice without consequences.

Johnny come lately
After the annihilation of the colonials the Yanks are left to invade the Chinese mainland by themselves. They quickly gain easily fought footholds and extend their landing sites inland largely intact only to suffer complete annihilation following Chinese nuclear bombing of it's own lands in which millions of Chinese citizens also perish. This gives the green light for the Indonesians to declare war on the Yanks et al, ensuring they are granted Timor, the Torres Straight, Papua New Guinea and Australia down to the infamous Brisbane line by the Russians and Chinese following the Yankee surrender.

NWO :wnw:
Angryboy: [size=150][color=#FF0000]Fuck I`m drunk.Been nbice knowing you apck of cunts.[/color][/size]

exUsagiCoalMiner
Cassandra
Cassandra
Location: In the concrete jungle known as "the Kitchen of Japan"....

Unread post by exUsagiCoalMiner » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:10 am

China throws a temper tantrum and attacks Japan. USA backs Japan and China quickly apologizes because America owes them too much money.
In a moment of clarity, USA resets the value of the dollar or changes to a new currency, thus making the huge mountain of loan debt in China worthless.

The Mideast goes apeshit on each other and turns the whole area into fused, green glass. no one gets out.
"But it's got sharp, pointy teeth!"

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Enter Syria into the mix. Iran has a security pact with them. Russia and China strongly warned against American intervention. Russia has given Assad weapons they claim have never been seen in the Middle East before. Syria says if attacked it will immediately strike Israel. Bush...I mean Obama has John Kerry working the public. The U.N. inspectors were "shot at" so really there is no independent analysis as to who actually is responsible for the gassing. The U.S. has quite ther history of working with Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood or whatever it's called these days and this all stinks of that.

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Another conflict between the US and Russia. Great.

The Syria issue seems pointless and deadly. Why are chemical weapons so much worse than weapons?

I feel like the US has to maintain a display of military power and some of these military actions are simply the US trying to look busy. Like Nova staff.

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Langslave wrote:America wouldn't be America if it wasn't looking for someone to "liberate."
I really wonder who in the US still really believes that, especially 10 years or so after Iraq.

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Obama is setting himself up to be a war criminal if he goes unilaterally, which is his only option, and without congressional approval. I fell into the whole "HOPE" and "CHANGE" hype back in 08. I hoped that he would pull our service members out of Afghanistan and Iraq and spend some of that money at home where it's desperately needed. And change is all I had in my pocket before I came to Japan.....Borrowed from a song.... This scenario has caused this interview to resurface. The first time I saw this I thought he was off his rocker but now I believe.

http://youtu.be/Ha1rEhovONU

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:46 am

sirwanksalot wrote:Obama is setting himself up to be a war criminal if he goes unilaterally, which is his only option, and without congressional approval. I fell into the whole "HOPE" and "CHANGE" hype back in 08.
I thought it was a bit creepy how seemingly everyone was overjoyed by Obama's election. Some folks, particularly Obama, Cosby, etc acted like Herr Hussein (Praise Be Unto His Name) was the messiah. No one is that amazing, certainly no politician.

This Syria scenario is really weird-the US will be working with Al Queda! 

JD9
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by JD9 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 am

Lindsey Williams is another 'crackpot' who's starting to make a whole lot of sense all of a sudden...
Angryboy: [size=150][color=#FF0000]Fuck I`m drunk.Been nbice knowing you apck of cunts.[/color][/size]

MrNoodle
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Unread post by MrNoodle » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 pm

<post deleted>
Last edited by MrNoodle on Wed May 27, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:15 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/japan-appeals-wor ... 27774.html
Davos (Switzerland) (AFP) - Japan on Wednesday told the world it must stand up to an increasingly assertive China or risk a regional conflict with catastrophic economic consequences

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Ukraine, Cambodia and Thailand are currently going through some ugly political unrest. Not sure any of those three nations are significant enough to shake the world, though.

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm

steki47 wrote:Ukraine, Cambodia and Thailand are currently going through some ugly political unrest. Not sure any of those three nations are significant enough to shake the world, though.

Speaking of Ukrain and considering the Snowden revelations here is some beyond Orwellian Big Brother action going on over there.

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/blog/ ... -ever-sent
“Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Speaking of which, Americans seem to be taking this NSA thing rather calmly. Where's the demos/riots over that? No, gay marriage and Trayvon Martin.

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:48 pm

steki47 wrote:Speaking of which, Americans seem to be taking this NSA thing rather calmly. Where's the demos/riots over that? No, gay marriage and Trayvon Martin.
My theory is all of the unhealthy food and diet soda consumption is sucking the creative soul out of us and making a placidly obese population that only requires reality TV and junk food.

JD9
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Unread post by JD9 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:00 pm

A new twist to this tale I'd forgotten about:

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Very timely, here's a handboard that I'm making for a friend who requested a dictator, lot's of color and glitter.

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:03 pm

sirwanksalot wrote:
steki47 wrote:Speaking of which, Americans seem to be taking this NSA thing rather calmly. Where's the demos/riots over that? No, gay marriage and Trayvon Martin.
My theory is all of the unhealthy food and diet soda consumption is sucking the creative soul out of us and making a placidly obese population that only requires reality TV and junk food.

The predicted riots over the acquittal of Zimmerman never materialized. Too fat and lazy to riot.

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 pm

So, more aggression from Russia. Obama is "very concerned". Gee, I feel better already.

Ok, two fights tonight:
Obama vs. Putin
OR
Snowden vs. Pussy Riot

Place your bets, gentlemen

Junken Master
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Unread post by Junken Master » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:15 pm

The thing is, will he stop with just the Crimea or will be pursue interests in eastern Ukraine. Already some eastern cities are signalling allegiance to Russia on this mornings news. Then the :poo: really is going to hit the fan

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:54 pm

I guess the next board in the "evil" dictator series will have to get a Putin lam.

angryboy
Busdriver
Busdriver

Unread post by angryboy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Honestly , Putin scares me.
Any leader who is worth 80 odd billion should be feared.
[quote="valve-bouncer"]Fuck me, I hope to christ you are a troll because the possibility of someone so mind-numbingly boring as you walking amongst us gives me the fear.[/quote]

bmore
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by bmore » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Actually, I like Putin (well, like is too strong of a word, but I don't think he's being the monster in this situation). At the very least, the US, which bombs and invades every country it can, is in no position to criticize.

sirwanksalot
Masturbateur
Masturbateur

Unread post by sirwanksalot » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 pm

bmore wrote:At the very least, the US, which bombs and invades every country it can, is in no position to criticize.
Take that back or I'll fucking liberate your ass.

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Secession seems like a feasible option. The Ukraine appears to be a divided nation. And I don't think the US has anything to gain here and should stay out. Both world wars came out of conflicts in Eastern Europe, mind you. Heck, Buchanan agrees with me on this one.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/tune-out- ... rimean-war

MacGyver
Shockproof shit detector
Shockproof shit detector

Unread post by MacGyver » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:55 am

See Palin has come out and said she reckons Obama should threaten Putin with nukes. Ah, Palin. Don't change. And of course she'd know as she can see Russia from her house. :poo:
"Yous guys talk a lotta shit. I'm much more smarter than all a yous." - Samurai Jerk after being owned by the Let's Japan crew.

steki47

Unread post by steki47 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:53 pm

The modern Right in the US is screaming about Russia. Seems for two reasons: McCain said that the world needs to see America's strength and they want another reason to attack Obama. Again, Ron Paul and Buchanan argue against military action overseas. Very little to gain for us in Eastern Europe.

bmore
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Unread post by bmore » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 pm

I like Putin more and more by the day. I hate to say this, but America is the one to blame for this crisis in the Ukraine. The US government instigated all the riots in Kiev, for the explicit purpose of drawing Ukraine into the west’s orbit. After the Cold War, the US promised Russia it wouldn’t expand military forces into Eastern Europe, but then got a bunch of former Warsaw Pact nations to join NATO (which should have been disbanded after the Cold War) and even got some former nations that belonged to the USSR to join. Then, the US tried to get Georgia (and now the idiots in charge are talking about getting the Ukraine) to join NATO. The US meddled in Ukraine back in 04, too, instigating that Orange Revolution or whatever it was. How would the US, which has its Monroe Doctrine, feel about Russia fomenting revolutions in Mexico or Canada? The US talking about countries’ sovereignty and respect for international law is fetid with hypocrisy. Countries’ sovereignty? International law? Fuck me, the following country names alone, without any explanation, should suffice: Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Egypt, and the Ukraine. If the US had had its way (I should say, if Israel, that country of thugs, had had its way) we would have to add Iran and Syria to that list. Sorry for the rant, but my God, the people in charge of that country should be impeached and tried as war criminals.