Lifes little gripes II

For topics not directly related to eikaiwa.
Forum rules
The basic forum rules are here :wink: . Refer to the BBCode Guide for information on using BBCode tags, plus this post about additional tags for embedding video.
allblacks
Drop Kick Artist
Drop Kick Artist

Re: Lifes little gripes II

Unread post by allblacks » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Net issues at work today. Yahoo application we use to list on the auctions decided to stop working. It told you to sign in again but when you did it wouldnt load properly then asked the same thing again. Strange thing was I could list directly off my phone, just not when using wifi to do it. Double checked that it wasnt my internet connection but plenty of juice there. Also tried to see what my data plan amount was just in case. Wasnt that either.

Oh and then after that the Japanpost site decided to stop working with google chrome completely. Wasnt until I switched over to edge that I realized it might be the cookies or something like that.

Feel like such a nerd knowing the above but Im the troubleshooter at work. Grr
Donald Trump "You know what Uranium does? Lots of things, nuclear and like lots of things."

allblacks
Drop Kick Artist
Drop Kick Artist

Re: Lifes little gripes II

Unread post by allblacks » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:15 pm

I get the last gripe! LJ shutting down sucks! Ive been a member since 2001 but I know a lot of people are the same or even longer. Take care all. Locking this thread forever now.
Donald Trump "You know what Uranium does? Lots of things, nuclear and like lots of things."