hey there team,
I have noticed a few posts relating to comparing teaching in Japan to teaching in Korea, so thats where this stems from. I have also lived/taught in both Japan and Korea so am able to converse on both. Not real sure where this thread will lead but i guess a few starting points could include -
- Teaching in Japan v Teaching in Korea - positives and negatives of both.
- Is Korea better then Japan for ESL and vice versa ?
- comparing personal experiences, both good and bad, of living/working in Korea and Japan..
- Anti-Japanese/Korean sentiments you may have encountered along the way ..
- Comparing conditions of work in both countries..
- Whats better - EPIK ( English Program In Korea - similar to JET ) or JET ??
Feel free to comment.
A forum for discussing eikaiwa and teaching-related issues.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests