Interac Bankruptcy...?

A forum for discussing eikaiwa and teaching-related issues.
Forum rules
The basic forum rules are here :wink: . Refer to the BBCode Guide for information on using BBCode tags, plus this post about additional tags for embedding video.
genieZero
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Interac Bankruptcy...?

Unread post by genieZero » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 am

http://interac.generalunion.org/news/752

GU Home > GU News > Interac News - 21 Sep 2010
緊急事態!「インタラック社9月末解散」の官報公告【8月24日付】を公表します。=突然の会社解散で、各教委とのALT契約や、講師雇用契約の継続はできるのか?= 

各地の教育委員会に、外国人ALT講師を派遣【偽装委託】してきた㈱インタラック社が、9月末で会社解散となり、その公式発表が、官報5382号で公告されました。会社は何故か、この事実を、クライアントである教委や、自社の講師には、ほとんど伝えていませんが、会社解散がALT契約不履行になった場合、授業や雇用への影響が、あまりに大きいため、ゼネラルユニオンは、この官報の存在を公表します。色々な噂や憶測も流れていますが、ここでは、分析や意見などは差控え、会社自らが行なった手続きである「官報と登記」そして、本社のゼネラルユニオンへの回答、という確実な事実の紹介のみに限定してお伝えします。

=インタラック解散「官報公告」の要約=

「インタラック社とセルネート社は、(有)アルフェス【取締役ジョシュポーター氏】と合併したうえで、10月1日にすべて会社解散する。同じジョシュポーター氏が代表取締役をしている「㈱AP18」が、権利義務を承継する。異議ある債権者は1か月以内に申出を」 

【ユニオンは、同社の未払残業・社会保険非加入・偽装委託の被害者=債権者として、9月1日に異議申立済】
      セルネート出版も会社解散し、AP19社【18ではない】が承継しています。

=インタラックからゼネラルユニオンへの団交での説明=

*「今回の会社解散は『投資ファンドがインタラックを買う』ことで起きた」
*「10月に承継する㈱AP18社が、改めて、会社の設立などをする可能性もあると聞いている」。
*「大阪府労働委員会からの『ゼネラルユニオンへの労組法違反の謝罪文提出命令を、まだ履行していない』  件については、解散前であっても謝罪拒否を通し、以後の係争は、AP18社に承継してもらう」

=>>「AP18」社って、どんなファンド会社?=

全国からユニオンに寄せられている報告によると、APは、「Advantage Partnets」の略らしく、
 投資の回収や会社解散などのタイミングで、APの後に数字を並べる子会社を多数作っているようです。
 9月10日付の官報には、AP20社の解散公告が掲載されています。牛角やレックス関連で、「アドバンテー ジパートナーズによる不公正なTOBと戦う株主の会」という被害者の会も結成されています。

=これまで、インタラックに落札させ、年間契約してきた、全国各地の教育委員会として=、

◎10月1日以降のALT契約の履行の、法的根拠と保証はあるのか?

◎インタラック社解散後の、AP18社や新会社の、ALT契約承継の権利・義務は消失するのか?

◎年間契約中の一方的解散は、法律上、インタラックの「ALT契約解除・不履行」にならないのか?。

◎教委側が10月以降も、再入札の手続きなしに、授業を継続した場合は、「関係のない会社への丸投げ」となり、
   法違反とならないのか?。

◎インタラックの講師雇用契約や、派遣元の免許も失効となる恐れがないのか? 

以上、入札や契約の効力などを、法律の専門家が分析を急いでいます。
From October 1st Interac will cease to exist. The company, due to financial distress, was bought out by Advantage Partnets...a management buyout company. After informing the authorities of their financial problems Interac asked for a buyout company to take them over.

AP has many bought out companies on its books...Interac is acquisition number 18...Interac's book section was bought out too...acquisition number 19. AP has already bought an unrelated company...number 20. It is best to view such a company as a stripping company...that is they buy out companies in financial difficulties then strip them down and sell them off. AP has already made it clear that from October 1st it will dissolve Interac.

What all this means for ALT's I don't know...? Your guess is as good as mine. Interac has many employees who frequent this board...unfortunately Interac has been lying to them with regards to what is happening to their company. They never wanted to tell ALT's that the ship was sinking because they might jump ship. For all Interac employees you need to ask your supervisors/managers etc...what is going to happen...ask them for the truth.

Interac have never informed the BOE's they contract with. This is changing as documentation is currently being sent to all BOE's concerned. I myself have been given documentation to send to all the BOE's in my area.

I would like to think that this is the beginning of the end for ALT dispatch companies...but I imagine that others will try and fight for Interac's cut of the market. Nevertheless it shows that all that low bidding to win contracts is starting to have an effect on parasitic companies like Interac.

jchel
Fresh & Minty
Fresh & Minty

Re: Interac Bankruptcy...?

Unread post by jchel » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:40 pm

We can only pray that they and the other parasitic companies such as Altia are finally shown the door.