"Tell them foreigners did it"

For topics not directly related to eikaiwa.

Moderator: Shawn

"Tell them foreigners did it"

Postby Ozintokyo » Mon May 03, 2004 6:48 pm

Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
-Jean de La Fontaine
Ozintokyo
Intruder
Intruder

Postby Ojii » Mon May 03, 2004 7:00 pm

"Bike gang kills boy, then tells friends to say foreigners did it"

Reminds me of a Bevis & Butthead episode. "Some foreigner did it!"
Ojii

Postby duma » Mon May 03, 2004 7:03 pm

And one of the boys beaten up did what he was told. :roll:
duma
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Postby BakaMike » Mon May 03, 2004 7:44 pm

Nice article.

I live in Nagoya and the "Bike Gang"/ Bossozoku are the biggest bunch of fairies I`ve ever seen. It must have been due to sheer numbers because they are just skinny Japanese high-school boys. I saw a few of them "chillin`" outside a combini once and was about as afraid as a pet pig in a halal butchers! I`d like to see how they`d do in a fair fight with a few gaijin - all rev and no throttle IMHO!!

Nice comment by privard too:

privard wrote:(My view on the foreigner crime problem: of course we're committing more minor vandalism and petty theft than the locals; Japanese men don't have enough free time for these sorts of things because they're too busy feeling up ten year olds on the subway or hiding video cameras in their shoes.)

Bwahahahaha!!! :D [/quote]
Last edited by BakaMike on Mon May 03, 2004 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOVA IS GREAT!!!... ...FROM THE OUTSIDE!!
BakaMike
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Postby Ozintokyo » Mon May 03, 2004 9:18 pm

OK, I admit it, it was me.

Happy now?

...and you thought my shoes were just really shiny...
-Jean de La Fontaine
Ozintokyo
Intruder
Intruder

Postby Ziggy » Mon May 03, 2004 9:53 pm

BakaMike wrote:Nice article.

I live in Nagoya and the "Bike Gang"/ Bossozoku are the biggest bunch of fairies I`ve ever seen. It must have been due to sheer numbers because they are just skinny Japanese high-school boys. I saw a few of them "chillin`" outside a combini once and was about as afraid as a pet pig in a halal butchers! I`d like to see how they`d do in a fair fight with a few gaijin - all rev and no throttle IMHO!!

Yeah really. How seriously can you take a bike gang that rides around on scooters? These wimps would be laughed at and beaten up in any other country.
At Nova it's better to be a high profile shit disturber than a low profile bootlicker.
Ziggy
Disillusioned Cynic
Disillusioned Cynic

Location: Leading the human resistance against the mindless Nova machines.

Postby angryboy » Mon May 03, 2004 10:22 pm

I`d love to round them all up,stick them on a plane and drop them of at Kings Cross,Sydney,and all the other mean streets around the world.5 minutes and the little bitches would be pissing in their pants`and crying for their mummy`s.Anyone who spends more time and money on hairstyles and designer wear than actually being tough would have to be a pushover.
angryboy
Busdriver
Busdriver

Postby Ozintokyo » Mon May 03, 2004 10:55 pm

angryboy wrote:I`d love to round them all up,stick them on a plane and drop them of at Kings Cross,Sydney,and all the other mean streets around the world.5 minutes and the little bitches would be pissing in their pants`and crying for their mummy`s.Anyone who spends more time and money on hairstyles and designer wear than actually being tough would have to be a pushover.

:lol: I don't know - they might get mistaken for being on the game and get propositioned! :lol:
-Jean de La Fontaine
Ozintokyo
Intruder
Intruder

Postby Smurfette » Tue May 04, 2004 12:00 am

angryboy wrote:I`d love to round them all up,stick them on a plane and drop them of at Kings Cross,Sydney,and all the other mean streets around the world.5 minutes and the little bitches would be pissing in their pants`and crying for their mummy`s.Anyone who spends more time and money on hairstyles and designer wear than actually being tough would have to be a pushover.

That is so, so true! :rotfl:
Smurfette
LJ Queen
LJ Queen

Postby amerikajin274 » Tue May 04, 2004 12:32 am

There's a street corner in New Orleans East just waitin' for 'em. They'd be ghetto ass whupped within an hour and on the first plane back an hour after that - and Melodius and Smurfette no that's no bullsh!t.
Last edited by amerikajin274 on Tue May 04, 2004 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Off the air
amerikajin274
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Postby JCE » Tue May 04, 2004 12:45 am

We were talking about the bosozoku a little in a lesson the other day and the students were all like "oh ... abenai, abenai."

So I said (and we were practicing conditionals in the lesson, so it was fitting), "If the bosozoku went to the South Bronx, they wouldn't last more than 2 minutes."

Another time I saw the cops trying to stop a bosozoku-type guy in a car ... they were standing there with sticks trying to stop the guy, who was driving around really slowly and kept going around the block again and again.

It was pretty funny watching the Japanese version fo the Keystone Kops swing their sticks at this car. In NY or LA they'd have probably just shot out the tires.
JCE
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Postby Bearcat » Tue May 04, 2004 12:24 pm

Maybe this is where we all create a secret society of crime fighters devoted to pelting bozozoku with rocks and garbage in random locales to strike fear into the hearts of these bike riding baffons....

Bad Ass Tactical Motorcycle Attack Ninjas Society.... AKA BATMANS

:hug:
Bearcat
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Postby bikeboy » Tue May 04, 2004 1:47 pm

glad to see shared feelings of contempt and hostility towards the shitty snot-nosed bastard bike bozos. if it were any other country... beat downs would be delivered, bones would be broken, and shots would be fired.

before i got married and decided that going to jail in japan wouldn't be such a great thing, i periodically stepped to the bosozoku wannabes here in north osaka. i say wannabes because i don't think you can say that a total of 10 kids on 3 bikes (2 scooters and one motorcycle) truly amount to a real bosozoku... three particularly fun incidents remain dear to me. the first was a 350ml steel soda can to the head of one of these punks, delivered hideo nomo style at 3 in the morning. they didn't come back for half a year. the second was a super bounce ball fired from a slingshot from the second floor of the house i was living in. direct hit to the head, nearly crashed bike, peals of laughter from the audience (we were having a few drinks). the third is wd40 sprayed to the eyes of a lone bosozoku, delivered from roadside after having a bite at the local mosburger. now some of you may be thinking 'why the flying hell did he have wd40?', well i have a bike (nsr250r), and for some reason there was a can of wd40 in the 'glove box'.

anybody else have any stories?
bikeboy
Limerick Extraordinaire
Limerick Extraordinaire

Postby PHONICS » Tue May 04, 2004 3:11 pm

bikeboy wrote:before i got married and decided that going to jail in japan wouldn't be such a great thing, i periodically stepped to the bosozoku wannabes here in north osaka. i say wannabes because i don't think you can say that a total of 10 kids on 3 bikes (2 scooters and one motorcycle) truly amount to a real bosozoku... three particularly fun incidents remain dear to me. the first was a 350ml steel soda can to the head of one of these punks, delivered hideo nomo style at 3 in the morning. they didn't come back for half a year. the second was a super bounce ball fired from a slingshot from the second floor of the house i was living in. direct hit to the head, nearly crashed bike, peals of laughter from the audience (we were having a few drinks). the third is wd40 sprayed to the eyes of a lone bosozoku, delivered from roadside after having a bite at the local mosburger. now some of you may be thinking 'why the flying hell did he have wd40?', well i have a bike (nsr250r), and for some reason there was a can of wd40 in the 'glove box'.

anybody else have any stories?

No wonder it's easy to blame foreigners!!!! Did you wear your Superman uniform too?
Your sign here prease.
PHONICS
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Postby nigerian_nampa » Tue May 04, 2004 4:31 pm

So what did the Nagoya police do? Round up all the foreigners in town and check their bicycle registration? No registration? Guilty of murder!
nigerian_nampa
Eikaiwa Lifer
Eikaiwa Lifer

Postby PHONICS » Tue May 04, 2004 5:11 pm

nigerian_nampa wrote:So what did the Nagoya police do? Round up all the foreigners in town and check their bicycle registration? No registration? Guilty of murder!

They probably stripped them, put black bags over their heads and took photos of them simulating homosexual sex acts!
Last edited by PHONICS on Tue May 04, 2004 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your sign here prease.
PHONICS
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Postby Ozintokyo » Tue May 04, 2004 5:26 pm

Er, something you'd like to share with us mate?
-Jean de La Fontaine
Ozintokyo
Intruder
Intruder

Postby angryboy » Tue May 04, 2004 6:25 pm

Bearcat wrote:Maybe this is where we all create a secret society of crime fighters devoted to pelting bozozoku with rocks and garbage in random locales to strike fear into the hearts of these bike riding baffons....

Bad Ass Tactical Motorcycle Attack Ninjas Society.... AKA BATMANS

:hug:

Where do we sign up?
angryboy
Busdriver
Busdriver

Postby BakaMike » Tue May 04, 2004 6:37 pm

PHONICS wrote:They probably stripped them, put black bags over their heads and took photos of them simulating homosexual sex acts!

Some people have all the fun!!! :(
BakaMike
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Postby bikeboy » Tue May 04, 2004 7:15 pm

Did you wear your Superman uniform too?

no, because you were wearing it. actually, i wore my 'pissed off because i can't sleep thanks to the fucking noise so since nobody else will do anything, including the police, it's time for action' outfit.... ok, to be fair, what would you have done? anything? just bitch and moan most likely...

on the blame it on foreigners tip, when was the last time any actual whities slash roundeyes did any real crime here? every time i hear something about foreigner criminals on the news it's always southeast asians or chinese.
bikeboy
Limerick Extraordinaire
Limerick Extraordinaire

Postby Ozintokyo » Tue May 04, 2004 7:21 pm

BakaMike wrote:
PHONICS wrote:They probably stripped them, put black bags over their heads and took photos of them simulating homosexual sex acts!

Some people have all the fun!!! :(

Oh no BM!!! Not you too!! :roll: :wink: :)
-Jean de La Fontaine
Ozintokyo
Intruder
Intruder

Postby JP_Jones » Tue May 04, 2004 8:18 pm

bikeboy wrote: when was the last time any actual whities slash roundeyes did any real crime here? every time i hear something about foreigner criminals on the news it's always southeast asians or chinese.

some limey got nailed for drug smugling at Narita airport.
JP_Jones
Photoshop King
Photoshop King

Postby ex_drone » Tue May 04, 2004 8:29 pm

Jones has a point , why is it when ever a person gets busted for smuggling at narita 90% of the time they are british ?
ex_drone
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Postby duma » Tue May 04, 2004 9:29 pm

ex_drone wrote:Jones has a point , why is it when ever a person gets busted for smuggling at narita 90% of the time they are british ?

Says who? I'm not disputing your data, I'd just like you to tell us where you got it from.
duma
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Postby PHONICS » Tue May 04, 2004 9:53 pm

bikeboy wrote:
Did you wear your Superman uniform too?

no, because you were wearing it. actually, i wore my 'pissed off because i can't sleep thanks to the fucking noise so since nobody else will do anything, including the police, it's time for action' outfit.... ok, to be fair, what would you have done? anything? just bitch and moan most likely...

I sometimes have delusions of grandeur where I want to take on a whole group of morons and beat them to death, but something makes me think it's not worth it... I have kids who may be used in any revenge....

The best thing you can do is laugh at them, hopefully have some spare egss to throw at them (if you can do it without them seeing), and to keep calling the ploice constantlly until they do someting about it. That's their job, not ours....

Superman suit or not, if you 'can' get away with teaching these fucks a thing or two, by all means kick their heads in.... I'll be right behind you!!!!

:clap:
Your sign here prease.
PHONICS
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Postby nigerian_nampa » Tue May 04, 2004 10:40 pm

I think eggs are fair game. They're enough to startle and annoy the bosozoku, just like they're doing to me, but not enough to hurt them. My apartment faces the alley, not the main street, so I can't hit them from my balcony. I can nail the guy selling those sweet potatoes, though.
Last edited by nigerian_nampa on Tue May 04, 2004 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nigerian_nampa
Eikaiwa Lifer
Eikaiwa Lifer

Postby BakaMike » Thu May 06, 2004 1:56 pm

Talking of annoying vendors... That warabi mochi man deserves a good kicking! If that`s not the most depressing theme tune for a food product I don`t know what is! My Japanese girlfriend told me that she liked the song becuase it made her think of summer... it made me think someone had died!
BakaMike
Hopeless Drone
Hopeless Drone

Postby Ozintokyo » Thu May 06, 2004 11:49 pm

BakaMike wrote:Talking of annoying vendors... That warabi mochi man deserves a good kicking! If that`s not the most depressing theme tune for a food product I don`t know what is! My Japanese girlfriend told me that she liked the song becuase it made her think of summer... it made me think someone had died!

Puts me in mind of what a Japanese version of the Holy Grails' "bring out your dead" scene might sound like.
-Jean de La Fontaine
Ozintokyo
Intruder
Intruder

Postby LeBlueBoy » Tue May 11, 2004 1:09 am

nigerian_nampa wrote:I think eggs are fair game. They're enough to startle and annoy the bosozoku, just like they're doing to me, but not enough to hurt them. My apartment faces the alley, not the main street, so I can't hit them from my balcony. I can nail the guy selling those sweet potatoes, though.

Eggs? I suggest a super soaker and some BMW wiper fluid as a way of cleaning up the problem.

http://www.meepers.org/flamethrower.mpg (Work safe)
LeBlueBoy
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Postby allblacks » Tue May 11, 2004 5:19 am

Pretty fucking smart kids! Plausible?

Jumping on the bandwagon and blaming Japan's crime on foreigners, just like the last couple of generations. Something about status quo?

Sure, some foreigners commit crimes in Japan, but the number SURE AS SHIT is not comparable to Japanese people and their's.

AB's
Kamate Kamate...
allblacks
Jaded Veteran
Jaded Veteran

Return to Japan Topics