NOVA Instructors = Experts on Japanese Culture

The Let's Japan eikaiwa forum. Use this forum to discuss eikaiwa and teaching-related issues.

Moderator: Shawn

Postby okazakiOm » Mon May 17, 2004 1:07 am

I gotta admit though, that NOVA does have more than its share of idiots. But, that is mostly due to the GIGO (garbage in garbage out) paradigm.

With a little better working environment, some of those marginal personality types, like our little friend here, might have turned out a little less bent.

I know I didn't make it out of the gulag completely intact. :huh:
okazakiOm
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Postby valve-bouncer » Mon May 17, 2004 1:08 am

barten wrote:2. You thought VB was Canadian :rotfl:

:mrgreen: :rotfl: :rotfl: .....I knew you crew would get a laugh outta that....d'ya reckon he'll be back? :D
BTW- MT went soft on 'im, I think he's gettin' sentimental in his old age. :wink: :D :D ...... you know be nice to old people and the feeble and all that.
(To the OP- see my avatar for what just happened to you......btw, you're not the old lady :wink: )
valve-bouncer
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Postby Melodious_Thunk » Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

valve-bouncer wrote:BTW- MT went soft on 'im, I think he's gettin' sentimental in his old age. :wink: :D :D ...... you know be nice to old people and the feeble and all that.

I just didn't want to scare him off before we had a chance to talk. :D
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Melodious_Thunk

Postby Jet_Mech » Mon May 17, 2004 7:41 am

Melodious_Thunk wrote:
valve-bouncer wrote:BTW- MT went soft on 'im, I think he's gettin' sentimental in his old age. :wink: :D :D ...... you know be nice to old people and the feeble and all that.

I just didn't want to scare him off before we had a chance to talk. :D

No. No. No MT. You're just setting him up for the kill. :wink: :D
Jet_Mech
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Postby Melodious_Thunk » Mon May 17, 2004 8:00 am

Jet_Mech wrote:No. No. No MT. You're just setting him up for the kill. :wink: :D

All of his wounds were self-inflicted. How do you set someone up for a suicide, anyway? :lol:

It's a shame he left. I was interested in hearing more about his job. If he doesn't work in a branch, I wonder why he would hate the other instructors so much. Alas, we may never know. :(

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Melodious_Thunk

Nova teacher ARE PRICKS

Postby Guest » Mon May 17, 2004 10:35 am

I agree with this first guy! He makes vaild points! I have met some real WINNERS at this shit company called NOVA! And almost all of them are Canadians! I think I know that Fucking hick! If its at the MM center! This Candain Hick we called him Mr. Personality! He was so stupid he lost his Candian Hick GF!
Now Candians are SHIT! I am from the US! And proud of it! I hear nothing but shit about America coming from these bastard Candains! It's like the "big brother" syndrome! We Americans view that country Waste Land as our younger borther! We dont bad mouth them, the way they bad mouth us! Its like my Kindergarden teacher said "people only talk about you, if they'rs jealous." So true!
Who the FUCK would live in Canada? Only those fucking Filipino and East Asian Immigrants who would die to leave their country. But dont be fooled! Do you think it's thier FIRST choice? FUCK NO! America basically said "fuck you!" SO where do they go??? GUESS! FUCKING CANADA!
They always live abroad because they have no real skills. Think about it! Its not too difficult to figure out!
As far as NOVA! FUCK THAT PLACE! A bunch of fuck SHITS that would get thier ASS WAXED back home! I would LOVE to get fired thier, but it's truly impossible! I am FUCKING my students, fucking the JAPANESE air head BITCHES that work behind the scenes! And I CANT GET FIRED!
Japanese BITCHES ARE SHIT! DId you ever see a Japanese bitches pussy? They have longer hair on thier pussy then they do on thier heads! And the SMELL? We'll thats another story! But I think I am wasting my time talking about GIRLS, because it seems 99% of the people here, get NO action! They waste their time inventing words like "troll." WHO THE FUCK would call someone that? A fucking CANADIAN?
Well fuck you ALL! FUCK NOVA. And FUCK THE MM CENTER! And MOST OF ALL FUCK CANADA!

Re: Nova teacher ARE PRICKS

Postby Melodious_Thunk » Mon May 17, 2004 10:42 am

MMshitatNOVA wrote:I agree with this first guy! He makes vaild points! I have met some real WINNERS at this shit company called NOVA! And almost all of them are Canadians! I think I know that Fucking hick! If its at the MM center! This Candain Hick we called him Mr. Personality! He was so stupid he lost his Candian Hick GF!
Now Candians are SHIT! I am from the US! And proud of it! I hear nothing but shit about America coming from these bastard Candains! It's like the "big brother" syndrome! We Americans view that country Waste Land as our younger borther! We dont bad mouth them, the way they bad mouth us! Its like my Kindergarden teacher said "people only talk about you, if they'rs jealous." So true!
Who the FUCK would live in Canada? Only those fucking Filipino and East Asian Immigrants who would die to leave their country. But dont be fooled! Do you think it's thier FIRST choice? FUCK NO! America basically said "fuck you!" SO where do they go??? GUESS! FUCKING CANADA!
They always live abroad because they have no real skills. Think about it! Its not too difficult to figure out!
As far as NOVA! FUCK THAT PLACE! A bunch of fuck SHITS that would get thier ASS WAXED back home! I would LOVE to get fired thier, but it's truly impossible! I am FUCKING my students, fucking the JAPANESE air head BITCHES that work behind the scenes! And I CANT GET FIRED!
Japanese BITCHES ARE SHIT! DId you ever see a Japanese bitches pussy? They have longer hair on thier pussy then they do on thier heads! And the SMELL? We'll thats another story! But I think I am wasting my time talking about GIRLS, because it seems 99% of the people here, get NO action! They waste their time inventing words like "troll." WHO THE FUCK would call someone that? A fucking CANADIAN?
Well fuck you ALL! FUCK NOVA. And FUCK THE MM CENTER! And MOST OF ALL FUCK CANADA!

:blah: :hohum:

Weren't you already banned a couple of times? Your writing style and obsession with the MM center look suspiciously like the rants of someone else, as well as your alleged desire to get fired. How can we have a proper conversation when you keep changing your identity?

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Melodious_Thunk

Postby valve-bouncer » Mon May 17, 2004 10:43 am

MMshitatNOVA wrote:I agree with this first guy!

You agree with the first guy? Of course you do, you are the fucken first guy. :roll: :roll: ........Do you really think you're fooling us? We've seen cunts like you come and most assuredly we've seen 'em go too. Prepare to be bounced outta here fucktard.
valve-bouncer
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Postby Melodious_Thunk » Mon May 17, 2004 10:45 am

valve-bouncer wrote:

You agree with the first guy? Of course you do, you are the fucken first guy. :roll: :roll: ........Do you really think you're fooling us? We've seen cunts like you come and most assuredly we've seen 'em go too. Prepare to be bounced outta here fucktard.

You're just jealous because you're Canadian.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Melodious_Thunk

Postby valve-bouncer » Mon May 17, 2004 10:55 am

Melodious_Thunk wrote:
valve-bouncer wrote:

You're just jealous because you're Canadian.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
valve-bouncer
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Postby amerikajin274 » Mon May 17, 2004 11:14 am

MMloser,

I was wondering, can you put it into words exactly what it's like to be fired by NOVA? I just don't think the average letsjapan member can relate. Most of us just aren't anywhere near that incompetent. Come on, it's okay, you can talk to us. We feel your pain.
Off the air
amerikajin274
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Postby Smurfette » Mon May 17, 2004 11:40 am

:hohum:
:hohum: :hohum: :hohum: oser
Smurfette
LJ Queen
LJ Queen

Postby RalphWiggum » Mon May 17, 2004 11:49 am

Hey, this guy is FANTASTIC. I haven't seen such an abysmally low standard of trolling for years!

Let's hear some more, chief - I'd suggest making 2 or 3 more identities to agree with your argument, and maybe one more to disagree (just to keep the thread alive).
RalphWiggum
LJ Oracle
LJ Oracle

Postby valve-bouncer » Mon May 17, 2004 1:04 pm

What the fuck's going on here, they doing internet therapy at the funny farm nowadays?
valve-bouncer
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Postby yaffle » Mon May 17, 2004 1:07 pm

RalphWiggum wrote:Hey, this guy is FANTASTIC. I haven't seen such an abysmally low standard of trolling for years!

Let's hear some more, chief - I'd suggest making 2 or 3 more identities to agree with your argument, and maybe one more to disagree (just to keep the thread alive).

It seems as though he's taken your advice. Except this time he quotes himself and reiterates his hatred for Canada.

Is he really a Yank? Do people really say 'broad' like that? He'll be going on about the 'dames' next. I bet he says 'boithday', as well. I reckon he's covering up.

Anyway, he did make some valid points, about people coming over here, thinking the world owes them a living and getting annoyed that everything tastes of fish (including the women). But you get them everywhere. I don't really think it's a symptom of working for Nova.

I must admit, I have worked in a job where my dream was to be sacked, because I'd have recieved a nice severance pay.

Edit because I'm a spoon who can't format the next properly.
Last edited by yaffle on Mon May 17, 2004 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yaffle
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Postby yaffle » Mon May 17, 2004 1:13 pm

The man of many names wrote:YEAH WHATEVER THE GUY IS A FUCKFACE AND HE KNOWS IT

So you're not anything to do with him then?
yaffle
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Postby angryboy » Mon May 17, 2004 1:33 pm

What`s the record for 1 troll and his alias`s?This guys up to 5 by my count.
angryboy
Busdriver
Busdriver

Postby Ziggy » Mon May 17, 2004 1:54 pm

Moderators, Thank you for deleting this/these cocksucker(s).
At Nova it's better to be a high profile shit disturber than a low profile bootlicker.
Ziggy
Disillusioned Cynic
Disillusioned Cynic

Location: Leading the human resistance against the mindless Nova machines.

Postby Jet_Mech » Mon May 17, 2004 9:04 pm

RSVP (or whatever handle you will be using when you read this), you say that you hate Nova. You also say that you hate Nova teachers. You go on to express your repugnance toward Canadians. You further remark that Japanese women displease you, yet you "repeatedly sleep with them." :huh: Hmmm ... is there anything that pleases you? Surely there must be something. Please tell us so that we can get to know you better, for it looks as if you'll be popping in from time-to-time. :hohum:
Jet_Mech
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Postby Jet_Mech » Mon May 17, 2004 10:05 pm

Oh he'll be back, for his type never really do disappear. Besides ... he needs us. :wink: :lol:
Jet_Mech
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Postby LeBlueBoy » Mon May 17, 2004 11:29 pm

amerikajin274 wrote:MMloser,

I was wondering, can you put it into words exactly what it's like to be fired by NOVA? I just don't think the average letsjapan member can relate. Most of us just aren't anywhere near that incompetent. Come on, it's okay, you can talk to us. We feel your pain.

Apparently his problem is that he's too stupid to figure out how to get fired from Nova...

MMshitatNOVA wrote: fucking the JAPANESE air head BITCHES that work behind the scenes! And I CANT GET FIRED!

From what I understand, Nova doesn't have a no-socialization policy with co-workers, so you're sabotaging your efforts by keeping the office ladies happy (or at least finding other ways of displaying your incompetency so they keep you employed out of pity).
LeBlueBoy
Frustrated Realist
Frustrated Realist

Postby W.Pep » Tue May 18, 2004 12:08 pm

I can't believe I read the whole thing.
Now I fully understand why Drac's taking a vacation.
'I am Joe's Clenching Bowels.'
W.Pep
Eikaiwa Hero
Eikaiwa Hero

Postby MacGyver » Tue May 18, 2004 1:04 pm

barten wrote:2. You thought VB was Canadian :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Just thought I would add my rotfl to yours barten cause it was pretty damn funny. :wink:
"If all Japanese went to NOVA, the English level of the country would rise dramatically." - RevD on the state of English education in Japan.
MacGyver
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Postby MacGyver » Tue May 18, 2004 1:08 pm

Smurfette wrote::hohum:
:hohum: :hohum: :hohum: oser

Buwahahaha Classic!
:clap:
"If all Japanese went to NOVA, the English level of the country would rise dramatically." - RevD on the state of English education in Japan.
MacGyver
9 miles of bad road
9 miles of bad road

Postby Cyberfoxbat » Tue May 18, 2004 6:32 pm

losers anaonymous wrote:quintessential loser.
balls
4 fucking private messages
stupid
you fuckface loser, go fuck yourself, you motherfucker.
dumb braod instructor
female staff cunt
Japanese cunt
dumb broad gave some fucked up
fucking broad
idiot instructors
Japanese cunt
Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is wrong here?
stupid
Japanese admin "bilingual" cunts are fucking cunts anyways
fucking common sense
SHE FUCKED UP.
some fucking conversation
Canadian hicks who never have been abroad

Err - wait a sec - where are they? Japan?
losers anaonymous wrote:American prat
typical Canadian crackhead hick who's been here pretty long
fucking motherfuckers at NOVA
fucking crackhead
fucked up lessons
fucking should in the first fucking place 'cause you're a FUCK UP LOSER,
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?
fucking schleps - Bona Fide hicks
Certified losers or fuckfaces
no fucking common sense
fucking defending NOVA
If I did, you can stick a pipe in my ass and light a match right when I'm ready to fart.
Idiots come to Japan.
fucks with the idiots
NOVA is F-U-C-K-E-D U-P
super-losers!
Fuck off, fucking NOVA losers.
loser instructors
fuck face
canadian hick
fucking prat
You're fucked up
shit-for-brains
fucked up
fuck is going
shit company
Fucking hick!
Candain Hick
Candians are SHIT!
shit about America
bastard Candains!
We dont bad mouth them
Who the FUCK would live in CanWe dont bad mouth them ada?
fucking Filipino and East Asian Immigrants
FUCK NO!
America basically said "fuck you!"
FUCKING CANADA!
FUCK THAT PLACE!
fuck SHITS
ASS WAXED
I would LOVE to get fired thier
I am FUCKING my students, fucking the JAPANESE air head BITCHES that work behind the scenes!
Japanese BITCHES ARE SHIT!
"troll." WHO THE FUCK would call someone that?
fucking CANADIAN?

Wow - lessons with this guy must realy give japanese students the "American experience"
He sounds like a 12 year old in his protest against the world...... Find anything in his post that he didn't attack?

Hey troll - ever figure out that Japan was canadian ^-^

Ever think that the Americans had an imferiority complex towards Canada? It seems so - even just looking at your post....
losers anaonymous wrote:We dont bad mouth them
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: noooo never........

BTW - I'm not Canadian....... but that probbably won't convince you......

losers anaonymous wrote:"troll." WHO THE FUCK would call someone that?

Never been called that somewhere else....... if you don't know what a troll is.... no comments......

Summing up: Try ex-lax - it gets the shit out before you get to your computer......
Cyberfoxbat
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Postby monkeypants » Tue May 18, 2004 7:12 pm

I am highly amused. Highly.
monkeypants
Eikaiwa Lifer
Eikaiwa Lifer

Postby Cyberfoxbat » Tue May 18, 2004 7:38 pm

RSVP wrote: FUCK CANADA

Warning:
Fucking Canada may seriously damage your health.
Tell me - what did you encounter?
I had a dream - about a man, he is not from our world,
he came down from the sky and spoke to me, he said:
"I HAVE THE ENEMY FLAG!!!!"
Cyberfoxbat
Enthusiastic Newbie
Enthusiastic Newbie

Previous

Return to Eikaiwa